Our Marketing Strategy
Today, we're going to talk about how we use both traditional and online strategies to promote your home to the largest group of qualified buyers.
• High-Quality Photos: When it comes to selling your home, having high-quality digital photos is an important part of the home selling process. According to a recent report, 81% percent of homebuyers said they looked online to find the home they ended up purchasing. So, for that reason, we use professional photography and shoot an intriguing video walkthrough to ensure that your home is presented in the best possible way.
• Online Portals: We also list your home on all the online portals, making sure that a wide range of buyers see it. When we list your home on the local MLS, it's automatically syndicated to hundreds of websites to ensure maximum exposure.
• Your Dedicated Website: We will create a website that will be dedicated to your listing and your listing alone. It will consist of an image gallery and video, which can be either a 3D tour, drone video, or video walkthrough. We will also use paid and organic advertising to push traffic back to the website. We pay for other useful means to promote your property on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Google.
• Appealing Listing Description: You may significantly increase the number of showings with a listing description that highlights the qualities that purchasers adore in a home. We craft a catchy listing description that grabs attention and aids in luring potential purchasers.
• Targeted Pricing: Finding the ideal price for your home to sell quickly and for the most money is both an art and a science. Our experienced Realtors will price your home to attract more buyers to maximize your return on investment.
• Open Houses: Even with all the online tools at their disposal, today's buyers still want to see your home in person. That's why we also leverage promotional signage and open houses. We provide yard signs, property flyers, and an open house strategy that attracts the largest group of qualified buyers.
So, whether you're looking to sell your home or are just curious about the process, our team is here to help.
Simply complete the form below, and one of our experienced team members will get in touch with you very soon.
Give us a call, shoot us a text, or send us an email when you are ready to start the home buying or selling process!